Whatever your reason for considering a purchase of window film, you can bet that this multi-faceted home improvement product will give you many more benefits than you anticipated. Over nearly four decades, we at Solar-X of Sarasota have heard any number of motivating factors, but these would certainly be our “top five.”
1. Energy Reduction: People love to save money; and window film consistently lowers energy consumption and utility bills – by as much as 30%…
2. UV Protection: Ultraviolet light is the single largest cause of fading – furniture, drapes, carpeting, art – and your skin doesn’t like it much either! Window film eliminates greater than 99% of harmful UV rays, protecting your home and family.
3. Increased Comfort: Nothing says “comfort” like a stable interior environment. Window film eliminates “hot spots” near windows and helps maintain consistent interior temperatures. It reduces annoying glare and allows you to open your drapes and enjoy the view.
4. Security: Impact-resistant Safety and Security Film is an affordable “upgrade” that can significantly deter burglary or “smash and grab” thefts by making it harder to gain entry into your home. It can minimize cutting or piercing injuries from glass breakage due to accidental contact. And it can add a substantial level of protection from violent storms and the flying debris that comes with them.
5. Helps Protect The Environment: By reducing energy consumption, window film reduces the greenhouse gases created by the utility companies through reduced energy production. That can save millions of tons of carbon emissions each year!
Solar-X of Sarasota is proud to represent the full line of SolarGard®, Armorcoat™, and Panorama® window films. These industry-leading products reduce up to 82% of the total solar energy entering through your windows. An SPF Factor of 285+ eliminates better than 99% of harmful ultraviolet light. The ability of these top quality products to reduce heat and glare will definitely improve your comfort. Finally, SolarGard® and Panorama® films are carbon-negative. And they are the only window film products to be proven so by means of a complete life-cycle analysis and Environmental Product Declaration. Contact Solar-X today for a free, no-obligation consultation and estimate.