When the topic of saving energy comes up, people almost immediately take one of two sides. One side wants to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and take action against global warming. The other side says, “I just want to save money!” We at Solar-X take the approach that; no matter what the motivation is, if we all take action to save energy, we’ll all get to the same place!
For those of you who take the more ecologically sensitive side, here are a few tidbits about SolarGard® and Panorama® window tinting products that may surprise you; and perhaps give you a sense of respect for these top quality energy-saving films:
- SolarGard® and Panorama® sun control films are the only brand name window films that have been measured and certified to be carbon-negative.
- They are the first U.S. manufactured building improvement products to achieve a Climate Declaration, verifying that they are carbon-negative.
- The “carbon cost” to manufacture one square meter of SolarGard® or Panorama® window film is less than one kilogram. A low-e wood frame window of the same size has a carbon cost of 253 kilograms!
- Over a projected useful life of 15 years (global average), SolarGard® and Panorama® sun control films will save 1001 times more greenhouse gas emissions from entering the atmosphere than those expended during its manufacture.
For those of you who are mostly interested in saving money, try these facts:
- Applying SolarGard® and Panorama® films to your windows has been shown to reduce your energy use by up to 30%.
- SolarGard® and Panorama® sun control films deliver 6.6 times more energy savings per dollar invested than high performance, low-e glass replacement windows across all climate zones.
We could cite fact after fact, but the truth about these quality window tinting products is this. They save money. They reduce greenhouse gas emissions. They also make your environment cooler and more comfortable. They reduce harmful ultraviolet light and fading with an SPF factor of 285+! And many of these products are virtually undetectable once installed. Contact Solar-X today for a free, no-obligation consultation, and start saving money and the environment at the same time! We’ve been helping people from Palmetto to Port Charlotte do both since 1973…